Mascara has been part of our beauty regimes since as far back as the Egyptians who used kohl and mascara to deepen their lashes. Today mascara is an everyday make-up staple, and one many of us can’t leave the house without. Whether we want to enhance, lengthen or add volume to eyelashes, mascara is the perfect solution to make our eyes pop.
Depending on the look you are creating, mascara application can vary. The Nude by Nature Allure Defining Mascara is a vitamin enriched mascara composed of active natural ingredients including Candelilla Wax and Acacia Gum that provides intense definition and length. It’s also enriched with Pro Vitamin B5 to condition the lashes over time.
We’ve created a quick video tutorial with our top tips to applying the Allure Defining Mascara to help you create the perfect natural mascara look for your lashes.
You’ll find our mascara application tips below:
- When opening, swirl the wand when releasing, don’t pump it. If you pump the wand you’ll push air into the mascara tube and it will dry out faster and increase the chances of clumping and flaking.
- If you’re going to use an eyelash curler use it before you apply mascara. If you use a curler after you’ve applied the mascara there is a chance the mascara will stick causing lashes to break.
- Apply by running the mascara brush through your upper lashes starting at the roots using a wriggling motion.
- Follow this by applying lightly along your lower lashes.
- Repeat to build volume as required.
- We recommend removing mascara with a specific eye make-up removal product.
TOP TIP: Turn the Allure Defining Mascara wand vertically to coat every little lash and to enhance the outer corner lashes for a cat eye effect.
Finally, like all beauty products, its important to make sure you’re not using old mascara. For example, the period after opening for the Allure Defining Mascara is three months, and it’s then that you should look to replace with a new one.
Let us know how you go!