Competition Terms and Conditions
· GOOD FOR YOU GIVEAWAY will be hosted on www.facebook.com/nudebynature
· Promotion Period: The Competition starts at 9am (EST) Saturday 28th of September 2019 and ends at 5PM (EST) Tuesday 3rd of October 2019
· The 3 winners will be drawn on Wednesday 4th of October 2019 and contacted directly by Private Message.
· To be eligible to enter the GOOD FOR YOU GIVEAWAY, you must submit a valid entry. A valid entry will
· Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. Multiple entries are allowed, each required to be an individual comment, and comment 25 words or less.
· Nude by Nature Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
· There will be 3 prize winners, who will each receive two (1) Ultimate Collection Professional Brush Sets which retail for $59.95 each.
· The prize winners will be contacted by Nude by Nature Pty Ltd. through Facebook.
· If a winner does not respond to claim their prize within 48 hours of being contacted by the Company, a new winner will be drawn.
· Only participants within Australia who are 18 years or older are eligible to apply. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your Name, Delivery Address and proof of identification to be eligible to collect your prize.
· By submitting your entry, you grant Nude by Nature Canada Inc. the right to use, publish or disseminate your review on our website, online publications, email, newsletters or in any other manner we desire in our absolute discretion, that may include forms of media controlled by third parties.
· Eligibility to participate is subject to compliance with these conditions of entry and the rules and regulations of the state or country where each Entrant lives.
· Employees of the Company, Related Bodies Corporate, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
· Winner will be selected by our judges in accordance with the judges’ merit criteria that will be determined in the judge’s absolute discretion.
· The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
· No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes and the Company reserves the right to vary the prizes, in its absolute discretion.
· Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash