Coachella weekend one is done and dusted, and weekend two is just about to start. When it comes to Coachella, we all love to check out the amazing make-up and fashion looks people create. The make-up looks created in years gone by, and already in 2018 have generally featured bold, shimmering eyes and highlighted cheekbones perhaps accentuated with a stroke of glitter. Alternatively, many this year are choosing to create a more natural look featuring bronzer and a nude lip.
As well as the looks created by people attending the first weekend at Coachella, there was one person in particular who stole the show - Beyoncé! Her five custom made Balmain outfits designed by Olivier Rousteing were absolutely spectacular, and the French fashion house also outfitted her 200 backup dancers and musicians. It was noted by fans that Beyoncé even changed her nail colour during her epic set as well!
Image courtesy of: lichipan
We loved the different make-up looks created by the seven influencers we sent across to Coachella, with all of the below being favourites created by each. Let us know if you agree with us!
1) Michelle Crossan: We loved Michelle's day two make-up featuring our Flawless Liquid Foundation and Concealer, plus she used the Natural Illusion Pressed Eyeshadows and Highlight Palette to complete the look.
Both images courtesy of: michellecrossan_ - "Face beat by @nudebynature - the pressed shadows , loose pigments and highlight palette are a MUST buy 🙌🏻"
2) Lauren Curtis: The lovely Lauren created natural radiant make-up looks for Coachella suiting her relaxed, festival vibe. The below look was created with our Natural Mineral Cover loose powder foundation, Natural Illusion Pressed Eyeshadow in Coral as blush, Shimmering Sands Loose Eyeshadow in White Sand as highlight and Allure Defining Mascara.
Image courtesy of: lozcurtis - "Love a good candid shot 😄📸 For this look I used the following @nudebynature products: Loose Powder Foundation - W4,
Natural Illusion Pressed Eyeshadow - Coral (for blush), Loose Eyeshadow - White Sand (for highlight), Allure Defining Mascara ❤️💋"
3) Kasey Rayton: Sydneysider Kasey opted for simple make-up and focused on her Coachella outfit selections. She used our Flawless Liquid Foundation and Flawless Concealer as a base for the below look plus the Natural Illusion Pressed Eyeshadow in Sunset on her eyes.
Images courtesy of: kaseyrayton - "Me: I need a caption, Holly: oh my god damn, Ty @hollyphillips1 ✨@nudebynature Flawless foundation and concealer, Sunset Eyeshadow"
4) Chloe Morello: Chloe mixed up her Coachella make-up looks, featuring both bold red and nude lips. At brunch on Saturday, Chloe touched up with our Pressed Mineral Cover. If you're looking for a handy foundation product to have in your handbag for quick touch-ups this is what you need!
Image courtesy of chloemorello - "touching up my makeup between courses at the @nudebynature lunch in #palmsprings with the powder foundation in shade W7"
5) Li-Chi Pan: The ever gorgeous Li-Chi floated her way through Coachella in a selection of pretty outfits and accessories, choosing a minimalist make-up look with a winged eyeliner. On Saturday Li-Chi prepped at the hotel with Nude by Nature make-up and touched up later at brunch, at La Serena Villas.
Images courtesy of: lichipan
6) Sally-Jo Hickey: Choosing our Flawless Liquid Foundation definitely paid off for Sally-Jo, who commented that she didn't need to touch up at all during the day, with the Flawless Liquid Foundation being a long wearing foundation that delivers a beautiful satin matte finish.
Image courtesy of: _sallyjo_ - "Ahhh, I’m seriously obsessed with the @nudebynature Flawless Liquid Foundation!! I wear the shade N3, 💕 gives me SUCH long wear. It’s unreal, I haven’t even been using a touch up powder and I pretty much wear it all day! Definitely check it out 👼🏼"
7) Holly Phillips: We loved the vivacious Holly's edgy Coachella looks, and joy that oozed out of every shot she posted whilst in Palm Springs. Her favourite Nude by Nature make-up product was the Touch of Glow Highlight Stick which she used each day to add a luminous sheen and shimmer to her complexion.